FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1) What to bring...For Sail Charters: Sunscreen (reef friendly type), Sun Hat, BYOB, We have ice, soft drinks and water, lunch-when sailing.
2) For Stay/Sail (B&B) Charters; most important pack “Light”. All the restaurants are casual and the nights and days gentle. It also leaves room for shopping.
3) A Camera - ready to go, there are beautiful scenes to remember.
4) Dress Shoes are rare in Key West; flips and sandals are usual but walking shoes are smart. This is a walking town with much to see.
5) Children... we are family friendly but for the very young please bring their own fitting life jacket, or we can take you to the Marine store.
6) Smoking...we respect your rights as long as you respect ours to avoid burns on deck and no smoking down below. Charges for burns
7) Tipping...Normally if you are happy we suggest 10 to 15% of the sailing part of your stay only...basically; sunsets at $400, half days at $600 and full days at $1000, At sea $1295
8) Linens and Towels are provided boats are made up with air conditioner is on with a full galley with pots, pans, silver and dishes.
9) Comfort at the dock... We are protected from the open sea, 360 degrees. Our boats are very heavy and don’t move much at all.
10) Location, location, location... in The Historic Seaport, Old Town we are walking distance to downtown, sunset celebration, shopping, music, bars, restaurants, swimming pool, ice cream shop.
11) Captain and Mate are on board anytime we go sailing; specifically, for your Sailing/snorkeling or “At sea” adventures.
12) Arrivals; please call or E mail us the day before your charter with your arrival time and how you are going to arrive so we can meet you at the boat. We also answer last minute questions, parking, etc.